Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2024

Fun Anniversary Card

 The February theme at We Love Stamping is **ROMANCE**, very apt for this Valentine month and I've chosen to take along an Anniversary card featuring a couple of frogs which have been stamped, coloured and die cut.  The large heart background was cut in two shades of pink, as was the shaped sentiment tag.  I also cut out a few more smaller hearts for added interest.  The sentiment was also stamped onto a piece of white card and then die cut..


Hearts - dies from Tonic - quite old so possibly no longer available
Sentiment Stamp - from a magazine freebie set, also from years ago
Sentiment Tag - from a Sue Wilson die set, again old so maybe no longer available
Frogs - from an unbranded stamp set, coloured using Inktense pencils

9 comments:

  1. That's a very cute concept for an anniversary card and it works perfectly! Great combo of die-cuts and pink colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val,
    what a fabulous Anniversary card withthose very cute frogs again.
    I have that heart die too so thank you for reminding me to use it with this brilliant design
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, Val! I love the frogs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very romantic with a fun hint as well Val, lovely to see you at We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute annifrogery card! Ribbit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This did make me smile, it looks like me and mine 😂, great layered die cuts too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. I really like how you combined the dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun anniversary card Val - I love the heart shape framing the frogs. So beautifully stamped and coloured
    Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping this month and using the theme
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those frogs are just the cutest Val, and make a wonderful anniversary card and they sit very happily on your pretty die cut heart background, and finished with a lovely sentiment. I would love to know where you got those frogs from, I just love the expressions on their faces. x

    ReplyDelete