Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2024

Blog Inspiration

 So many ideas and inspirations come from crafty blogs which often act ass a reminder of techniques and/or items we may own but have maybe not used in a while.  One such inspiration came from seeing a card posted by a friend using a Stickeroo which certainly brought to mind that I have a few of these loitering in my stash so I pulled them out and have produced a few varied cards.  For this one I mounted the sticker onto a piece of toning card, leaving a small margin and then set about finding matching background paper and other items which would make it into an interesting design. A 5" x 7" card.


For anyone who may not know  Stickeroos are sticky backed images of varying designs which come on A4 sheets, ready to peel off and use as required.  They also produce some beautiful Christmas images.

Image - Stickeroo from Penny Black (Buddly Crafts stock them I believe)
'Bubbles' border - an old die from Tattered Lace
Sentiment - Unbranded die
Butterfly - also from the Stickeroo sheet

8 comments:

  1. The white of the Stickeroo pops so nicely against the sepia tones Val. Gossamar is/was a lovely stamp, dates back to September 2010 and still as pretty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sticker certainly made a pretty card. I love what appears to be tiny white bubbles on the background too - beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely design with the stickeroo. I had some of mine out the other day - I want to get them used up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this card Val. I have the flower stamp used in the Stickeroo and it’s a favourite. You’ve inspired me to get it out to play with later! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val,
    I too love everything about this card and your wonderful design.
    I have slightly heard of stickeroos but not bought any must look into this as that image is really pretty.
    Love the colour combos and dies used to create this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These images are so usual for quick cards..you’ll see more on my blog

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty Stickeroo Val and I love the neutral tones, and the add TL little bubbles and the lovely dp and sentiment go with it perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, I would not of known it was a stickeroo!

    ReplyDelete