Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2024

Miscellaneous Bits and Pieces

 I have lots of sundry stamped and/or die cut bits and pieces which have accumulated over time and I think the time has come to either use them up or ditch them.  You might have guessed that I am reluctant to ditch anything which might be remotely useful so I'm going with the 'use it up' option before I  do anything too drastic 😊.  To this end I pulled out this cute donkey and the woodgrain circle; added a freshly stamped sentiment and die cut a slightly larger circle, all of which together with an offcut of patterned paper has come together for this fun card.  Voila! a fairly quick card and a very small proportion of my oddments used but it's a start.


DSP and stamps all retired Stampin' Up items


6 comments:

  1. Well i am certainly in favour of that sentiment.! In the same predicament here . My desk is in a total mess and I have a huge folder of white pieces that just might be usful at some point in time so no more procasternations the time has come to be used or ditched. Like you reluctant to bin so time for some action. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card made with your odds & ends Val. Good idea to have a little sort out this time of year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute is that little donkey?! LOL Way to use up your snippets. I intend to use all of mine, so I think that means I'll live to be 204 years old! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this donkey Val! Great make from your odds and ends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Val, I love the sentiment. I know what you mean about trying to use up all the crafty bits and pieces hanging around. It wasn't so bad when I was teaching, as my Reception children would love to use up all my bits and pieces in the art area. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card with a fab sentiment. I'm in luck today, managed to comment!

    ReplyDelete