Pages

Friday 10 November 2023

Santa's Sleigh

 Santa's sleigh appears to have been hijacked by everyone's favourite bunny 🤣.  I was hunting around for items to pop into this lovely sleigh and I die cut a parcel and a candy cane, then had a rummage in the oddments pot on my desk and came up with a left over Christmas tree and a bit of greenery.  Who should also be in there but bunny so I thought 'why not' and here he is playing at being a Santa's little helper.  I've used some of my favourite design paper and a die cut skyline scene; finally adding a fun greeting.  This one was cut once in red and again in gold so that I could carefully trim the baubles to layer on top.  So that's another Christmas card to add to my collection - don't seem to be able to stop making them as ideas pop into my head each time I trawl through my box of seasonal crafty items.


Background - printed from Season's Greetings CD Artylicious
Skyline - die from Memory Box
Sleigh - Gilded Sleigh die from Memory Box
Parcel, tree and candy cane - Sizzix dies
Bunny and Ho Ho Ho - unbranded 

8 comments:

  1. What a great place to pop Bunny!!! He looks right at home as Santa’s little hopper!!!! Love the sleigh and the background too. Altogether fab Christmas card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not only a cute bunny but a smart one to hijack Santa's sleigh! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Val. I love the sleigh scene and the little bunny is a perfect finishing touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m sure Santa won’t mind, he could probably use extra help 😂, great card, very elegant sleigh, and love the gold baubles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little rabbit gets everywhere Val...great card..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bit late arriving Val, yesterday disappeared, so nice to see that Bunny in seasonal mode again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bunnies are not just for Easter... Love the idea of using the paper as sky, it looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a terrific card Val! That bunny cracks me up in the sleigh. They were made for one another! And great to see the alternative HoHoHo in action, very cleverly done!

    Hugs

    Di
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete