Pages

Sunday 24 September 2023

Allsorts Challenge #747

 There is a *four-legged friends* theme for the Allsorts challenge this time and I've made a Christmas card using some stamped die cuts which were gifted to me by a kind friend last Christmas.  I did use some of them last year but came across a few unused ones when trying to bring a bit of order to the chaos which is my craft room.  I coloured the images using alcohol pens, found a piece of Christmas background paper and put everything together fore this fairly quick card which I reckon fits the Allsorts theme.


Background - Christmas download pack from Buddly Crafts
Everything else was from MFT Happy Pawlidays stamp and die set

10 comments:

  1. Green and red work so well together and what a pretty die with the sentiment around the edge. The doggie is perfect for your optional theme this week at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute Christmas card with that sweet pup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Christmas card. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww that’s well cute! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Val - I recognise that pooch!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Val,
    this is such a very sweet image on your lovely card and you have coloured it wonderfully.
    Love the sentiment too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Val, I have been trying to leave comments for a few days now! I always have to use a different browser to visit you because of my virus protection. However, even the different browser wasn't working. Thankfully, today it is. So, if I don't comment, that is why. It's a lovely card and such a cute sentiment too. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card ( love that stamp set, perfect for dog lovers!). Thank you ever so much for supporting my theme at Allsorts this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete