Pages

Friday 18 August 2023

On a Roll

I seem to be on a roll at present so at risk of being boring, here is another card in the Lavinia style. For the time being I've not added a sentiment to the front of this one but of course many people do like to write their own words inside a card.  I think my next priority should be a bit of a tidy up of my desk which may well result in a different style of card appearing the next time I post, hopefully inspired by some of the detritus littering the space 😉


Made using stamps by Lavinia, Versafine Claire and Ranger Distress inks

6 comments:

  1. Never tire of seeing Lavinia stamps and like the way you turned the Ivy to groound the Cat.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who is a cat lover and would adore this card. It's really pretty with all those stamped greens and the little kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s lovely Val, and isn’t it amazing how much mess we create, making a small card! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Val, a really lovely design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and I’m not at all bored of your lovely creations with Lavinia stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super composition and inking.

    ReplyDelete