Pages

Thursday 31 August 2023

CAS Grunge

 This sounds like a contradiction in terms and I suppose it is really but this card was inspired by seeing something made by the talented Sarn HERE using  her favourite flower stamp of the moment.  I can see why she likes this stamp and I was tempted to see if I could add it to my collection.  I was so pleased to find that it arrived here very quickly so I just had to play..  I stamped it onto a tag, adding some stencilling both on the tag and a little on the base card.  Image was coloured using Distress Oxide ink.  A computer sentiment and that's it - a great way to spend what has turned out to be a wet and dreary morning outside.Thank you Sarn for the inspiration 😊.


Flower Stamp - from Aall & Create
Tag - die set from Sizzix
Stencil - also from A & C - had it for ages
Sentiment - computer generated


9 comments:

  1. Love it Val, both the colours, style and the lovely A&C flower (maybe I am just biased in that regard!).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda. This is my first A & C stamp but probably not my last 🤣

      Delete
  2. Hi Val,
    This is such a very wonderful stamp used and no wonder you had to have it.
    Love all the wonderful stencilling and coloures used.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I'd seen that flower stamp recently and I was correct! I love how you used it on a tag to make this card and all that stencil work looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand you needing this one! Lovely card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so nice to be inspired by other crafter's we do seem to bounce off each other with ideas... lovely tag card Val love the subtle background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this gorgeous tag card using that pretty stamp set. Great stencilling too.

    Thanks for the shout-out! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super tag Val, the delicate stencilling is very effective. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Val - I totally get why you love that stamp so much! Great idea to stamp it onto the tag and I love that you stapled the tag onto the card front!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete