Pages

Sunday 9 July 2023

Sewing Room

 I was inspired by seeing a lovely sewing room card made by the talented Lesley HERE so no prizes for guessing that I felt I needed just a few more dies to add to my collection ... and this after I'd decided NOT to add any more 🤣🤣.  No doubt you've all been there.  My card is very similar to Lesley's one but with a few variations - difficult to think of another way of building up the scene with these particular dies but I'm working on it.  Thanks very much for the inspiration anyway 😀.  


Most of my die cuts were cut from cream card and coloured using Distress pens but the fabric bolts and rolls also had a layer of patterned paper added instead of being coloured.


Dies used - from Gummiapan
Sentiment and faux stitching - stamp set which came from a magazine give away years ago

7 comments:

  1. Great sewing card Val, and you resisted temptation....!!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super feminine card Val, so nice to be able to create designs that can be personalised to a hobby.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you NEEDED these dies, just look at the cute sewing card you made with them! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever. It looks as though you could walk right in and get busy! I love all the little details.
    However much we tell ourselves we don't need any more stash, it's all so tempting. I currently don't have quite the right Christmas tree stamp. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely scene you've created. Love it.

    That Lesley! She's a one isn't she? ENABLED me to buy some Gummiapan dies with her wonderful cards too! Naughty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops sorry Val 😂😂😂 love your version 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a sewer this card appeals to me, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete