Pages

Saturday 3 June 2023

Class in the Post

 I treated myself to another class in the post.  The instructions are for three cards and a little gift box to contain them but I've gone a bit 'off-piste' although I did make two of the cards as per the tutorial apart from adding some of my own DSP to extend the designs into larger cards..  At this point I decided I wasn't too keen on the third design so I used some of the bits and pieces from the kit along with more of my own paper and made a square card, followed by another 7" x 5".  There are still a few pieces of card and die cuts left from the class so I should be able to make them into yet another.  Getting this class has given me an opportunity to have a play with this Cheerful Daisy set and they are cheerful cards I think.  I love to see daisies growing on the lawn and am always reluctant to mow them down - mind  you they soon pop their heads up again 😉😉.


  Daisies, layers and sentiment - Cheerful Daisies from Stampin' Up
Fancy Border - die from the Works which I've had for some time
Background paper - printed from a download which has been on the computer for ages

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Val, I love all the daisies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cheerful card Val, pretty paper, and kits are good for trying sets, I like Emma Goddard’s kits (coastal crafter), they’re a real treat. I was strimming some less used parts of the garden, and had to leave the lovely clumps of daisies, so pretty, and great for wildlife too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and lovely colour palette Val.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The daisies look so pretty here and I'm glad you're having fun with your new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love daisies too and these are so pretty and go so well with your background DP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisies are wonderful and I love your pretty card full of them. Nice sentiment too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty daisy card Val..I just love daises they always remind of my childhood making daisy chains

    Anne

    ReplyDelete