Pages

Thursday 25 May 2023

Flowers

I'm still using up bits and pieces - there seems to be no end to the amount of oddments I accumulate despite trying to make use of them in most of my projects.  The jar in this composition was cut from a snippet of the glimmer card which I'd coloured recently using alcohol inks (and there is still enough left for something else at some point) 😉.  The flowers were die cut from snippets of coloured card and the tiny bee and sentiment from snippets of gold.  The background was made using a die to form a cut-out in the upper corner to reveal the pearlescent card used as the bottom layer.


Jar and flowers - dies from Sizzix (Tim Holtz)
Corner cut out - from another Tim Holtz die set (4 different corners)
Bee - die from a Tonic die set which came with a magazine quite a while ago
Sentiment - die which I think was another one which came free as a magazine gift

7 comments:

  1. Hi Val,
    this is so pretty I love the alchol inked bottle and the touch of it peeking out of that lovely die cut.
    Beautiful flower and sentiment also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that corner element with the tall vase of flowers! Great design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Val, pretty colours too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Val. Really pretty TH dies and a great background. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elegant vase, and the tiny bee on his hive, another great card using your snippets mountain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely creation Val...such a sweet card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. I think I'd like that vase in my home!

    ReplyDelete