Pages

Sunday 21 May 2023

Allsorts Challenge Birthday

 It's the 14th birthday of the Allsorts Challenge with some bumper prizes.  Many congratulations to everyone involved with running this challenge - quite a bit of hard work I imagine one way and another.  The theme this time is **Absolutely Anything Goes** and my card this time is a little scene built up using a selection of stamps, mixing them up a bit from some of the different sets which I have in my collection. I probably won't add a sentiment to the front - I can never decide if I like it left as is or with a suitable sentiment, particularly with this sort of design.  Good luck everyone with the birthday draw for prizes.


Stamps - all from various Card-IO stamp sets

8 comments:

  1. It's a difficult choice sentiment wise as this would look so beautiful framed. You've created a lovely little country scene. Thanks so much for joining in with our 14th birthday celebration at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely little scene you have created Val

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really wonderful scene you created inside the wreath, it makes a perfect card for any animal lover for sure and as Lynn said would look beautiful framed too!
    It's always nice to see you joining us at Allsorts challenge, thank you so much for helping us celebrate our 14th birthday this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! The recipient would frame it for sure, so no sentiment is needed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely to see you at our 14th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous scene Val, I love this card. I very often don't put a sentiment onto the cards I make, I'll pop them into my ready box and then I have something that is ready and can be used for several different occasions.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Val,
    oh this is such a gorgeous scene you have created in that wreath with such an atmosheric look to it.
    Brillant stamping and colpurs too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your design is perfect with all those cute critters inside a wreath of beauty. I love it just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete