Pages

Sunday 2 April 2023

Bunny Visits the Playground

At risk of boring everyone here's yet another card featuring this cute bunny and there is also another super one made by Di to see HERE.  Lots of tiny snippets used, mostly cream, so this one is for the Snippets Playground challenge where there is a great prize on offer for the lucky person chosen at random from the entries. I used a card blank and the square to fit was cut from a new A4 piece which of course has left me with snippets to use 😀.  Everything else was cut from small bits of cream card and then coloured using Distress pens and a water brush.I did find a scrap of brown for bunny.  I used a stencil for a bit of background detail and the legs of the stool and the 'floor' have been stamped with a wood effect.  The snail shell was brushed with Wink of Stella for a bit of shine.  The die cut sentiment was cut twice and layered up for dimension.


Some of my snippets


Stencil - from Lavinia
Bunny and Stool - unbranded
Wooden 'floor' - Tim Holtz die (very old) from Sizzix
Snail and Flowers - dies from Gummiapan
Grass - dies from Stampin' Up
Sentiment - Britannia Dies

9 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous rabbit card Val.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you placed this bunny on a stool with that great stenciled background. Cuter than cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologise Val as I love seeing this little fellow who looks pretty against the stencilled background. Saw Di's earlier as well and each one looks so different.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for using up some of your snippets (and creating others for another day!!!!). I just love this cute bunny. Certainly not bored of him even though I've seen him hopping about blogland at present!

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Right, I’m after you . . . nearly caught you and tagged you! LOL! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant make Val - and your cute bunny would fit perfectly in our Oh So Sweet challenge at Try It On Tuesday (2 days to go!) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cute bunny, and love how you created this cute scene xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Val, this is absolutely fabulous! I adore the design and the soft colours - great work!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fab. I love this little bunny. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable card Val and briiant use of snippets...I Just love that little bunny..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete