Pages

Monday 13 March 2023

Snippets Challenge #449

 I've usually popped along to the Snippets Playground with my latest snippets card during the first week of the challenge but somehow I've lagged behind this time.  No excuse really but at least I've not missed it completely - certainly no shortage of snippets here to use up that's for sure.  I just hope there is still some hot chocolate on offer because the weather still isn't good - fancy this has been a long winter and it doesn't seem to be ending any time soon - sigh 🙄.  Anyway here's my card which has used a variety of toning snippets which I've pulled out of my collection along with a few surplus die cuts which I always seem to have left over from previous projects.  Guess I often stamp, colour and die cut too many every time I make something and as you know, I can't bear to throw anything out.  Everything used apart from the card blank came either from my snippets collection or from the container where I keep all the surplus die cuts.


Everything here is from Stampin' Up, either current or retired

8 comments:

  1. A sweet little Elephant with his balloons Val and lovely use of snippets which I would add are a very pretty colour.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val . . . did you bring a note for last week's absence???? LOL!

    Loving this sweet card full of snippets. Such a cute elephant.

    Thanks for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Come on up to the Treehouse where we are serving toasted crumpets and PLENTY of hot chocolate to keep warm! I'll even add in some extra marshmallows! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize your SU! snippets as I have a few of those myself LOL what a cute and fun little card, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that’s a very sweet card Val, you’re lucky, no crumpets when I went up the treehouse, but enjoy them, and the marshmallows! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Val - what an adorable card! Such sweet images and I love how well everything ties up colour-wise! A lovely card.
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet and it looks so good. Well done on using the snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything goes together beautifully on this card using your leftover bits and pieces, and that elephant is just so cute Val. x

    ReplyDelete