Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2023

Allsorts Challenge #719

 The Allsorts Blog Challenge this time is **anything goes with an option to include a trio of something** and I've chosen to opt for the trio.  I had this piece of background lying around from one of my inky play sessions.  It is watercolour paper coloured using Brushos with a dash of Pixie Powder thrown in.  I decided that my trio would be these mice living dangerously, dancing on a branch and I've used various foliage stamps to build up the scene. I'm still undecided about adding a sentiment but might do so before sending this to anyone. Why not have a go yourself choosing either the anything goes or maybe you can come up with a trio of something - you might be lucky enough to win a prize 😉


Branch - stamp from Stampin' Up
Everything else stamped using Lavinia stamps

12 comments:

  1. Well they obviously don't mind heights!!. love this fun card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trip of Mice Val, perfect for our Allsorts option and what fun they look to be having. Loving the aqua colours with the hint of yellowy gold and script. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Val. I love this trio of mice, they look like they are really enjoying themselves.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Val, what a fun design. I love the colour combination. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is charmingly cute and I love the pretty blue background too! Just do the happy dance and keep smiling, right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card and fun little mice too. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun scene on this sweet card Val. Those mice are living dangerously indeed!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun. I wouldn't have thought to put them on a branch, but it works so well. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dancing mice! I really like all the foliage around the edges, so beautifully stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those mice are having a ball! Great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. that little trio look like they are having so much fun in this fun scene. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fantastic background Val and I adore the colours and your sweet trio of mice dancing very precariously along the branch, and all the added foliage looks great...a brilliant creation. x

    ReplyDelete