Pages

Saturday 25 March 2023

Rain!!

 I thought that the theme for this week's Allsorts Challenge was very apt - we've certainly had a fair bit of it recently.  I remembered that I had a download on the computer of some rainy papers which came free with a magazine a few years ago along with some stamps and a 'splash' die.  I've added other stamps and dies to come up with my card for the challenge.


Rainy paper and puddle die - magazine freebie from a few years ago
Circle - die from Daisy Mae
Images - Playing in the Rain, Stampin' Up
Sentiment - from freebie stamp set
Colouring - Inktense pencils and water brush


9 comments:

  1. You are quick off the mark Val and what a perfect card it is, rain, brolly, wellies, everything we seen and needed the last few weeks.

    One of our Granddaughters told me this morning that it's going to be 20deg at Easter, I so hope she's right because we're all read for it.

    Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts and using the Rain option as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous with that super sentiment too. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts and for using the optional rain theme. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is cute! Those rainy day papers are as cute as the image and perfect for me today - it's going to rain mostly all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card and brilliant for the Rain theme this week. Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very apt and a great sentiment Val and such a sweet image to use...a very pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this , even though we’ve had enough of the rain, this set is cute, I’ve managed to resist so far….love the sentiment 😄xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Val...love the little cute fox...certainly having enough rain at the moment

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is wonderful! That cute fox looks like he is having a great time puddle jumping!! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card Val and I love the cute and beautifully coloured fox and the coordinating sentiment and I wish I had bought the magazine with that freebie puddle die..I doubt that I would find it anywhere now. x

    ReplyDelete