Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2023

Easter Egg Hunt

 Another card using the cute bunny die and this one is a more colourful version although it still includes quite a selection of fiddly little die cuts to build up the scene.  He is perched on a window box amongst the flowers just waiting for someone to turn up and search for the hidden eggs.  All I can say is it's a good job I'm not doing this for a living because it took me ages to make from initial thoughts through to the finished article and I've yet to collect up all the dies and stow them away where they belong đŸ˜‰


Wall - 3D embossing folder from Stampin' Up
Window - die from Crafter's Companion
Grass - Marianne die which I've had for years
Tree - die from a Sizzix set
Flowers, Birds etc - dies from several sets; freebies, Memory Box, Stampin' Up


10 comments:

  1. Another great look using this sweet rabbit image Val, and I love all the flowers, trees and birds and the setting of the window and brick wall looks great, and the fun rabbit sits very happily on the windowsill. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to have to buy that Bunny die, it's adorable as is your Springtime card Val.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful scene, Val. A labour of love, but so worth it for the finished result. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Val and well done for using up some of the 'bits' mountain! x!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute and fun card with that little bunny! I know small die bits are fiddly, but the results are always worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh Val a lot of work in this card but it was worth while its lovely

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful scene Val, I'm loving the rabbit die.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely lovely Easter card. Might’ve been fiddly to make but it was SO worth the effort. I LOVE it!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's delightful - another lovely way to use this cute bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Val! I just spotted this - how utterly adorable. And also how similar in thought process to a card I have in the pipeline - guess there are only so many places an Easter Bunny can perch! I LOVE it - well done you.

    Hugs
    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete