Pages

Sunday 22 January 2023

Allsorts Challenge

 The theme for the Allsorts Challenge this time is **spots and/or stripes** and I've gone with spots as a background to this floral card.  The floral motif was die cut and layered onto some ovals which in turn are layered onto a piece of DSP.  A simple sentiment and all popped onto a piece of spotted paper printed from a USB.  A short post today because my fingers are getting really cold making it difficult to type accurately 😊


Flowers and DSP - Penned flowers collection Stampin' Up
Background - Paper Pantry USB

12 comments:

  1. A very pretty floral card design, thank you for joining in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Val, I love the colour that you've picked.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and a pretty card for Allsorts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking colour palette Val, absolutely love the contrasts with the sage green, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts spots and stripes theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Val, hoping it will warm up soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely color palette for this floral. So pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with the Spots and/or Stripes theme at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Val, the colour combination is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful design with those pretty flowers and great papers! Well done! Keep those hands warm too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card. It looks so pretty. I don't like this cold weather either. I am typing with gloves on to try and keep my fingers working. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Val,
    this is such a lovely card and I love the colours used.
    Such a pretty image thaty goes with that
    goes wwith that lovely floral background.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to say it's not my fingers that gets cold it's my feet at the mo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that pretty floral die and the spotty dp background goes beautifully with the floral dp strip, and you have combined the colours beautifully Val. x

    ReplyDelete