Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2022

Cat and Mouse

 Who says cat and mouse can't be friends and share a windowsill to gaze at the moon - they can in my fantasy Lavinia world 😉.  This card was inspired by something I spotted a while back when trawling the net - as you do - but unfortunately I couldn't find it again and can't remember the source.  I used a die to cut the opening into a piece of white card which I then embossed with a brick wall pattern before inking with grey and black Oxide inks.  The opening position was lightly marked onto another piece of white card so that I could build up the scene before layering the pieces together on a card.


Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up
Cat and Mouse - Lavinia stamps

8 comments:

  1. Why not indeed Val, this is a gorgeous card, I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Val...I think it is an Inklylicious tutorial...must give this a go..
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever and a beautiful card. I will show this to my cat! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful and the perspective is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Val, such a clever design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's genius how you created that window for the cat and mouse to sit on! This is just amazing and so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card - really love this. Very clever inking xxx

    ReplyDelete