Pages

Saturday 8 October 2022

A Day Out

 This card was made quite a while ago but not posted here at the time.  I had acquired some beautiful scenic DSP which came as 6" squares and I used some of the sheets cut into four to make a selection of cards, thus making it stretch a little further.  I imagined someone stopping  the car  to just sit for a while and enjoy the peaceful scene.


 Scene - New Horizons DSP Stampin' Up
Trellis die - a very old Sizzix 'Bigz' die
Car - die from a magazine gift set

4 comments:

  1. I'd stop to watch a beautiful scene like this! What a great little card and I love how the car matches that bit of trellis in the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely masculine card Val...these background are lovely...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and never tire of that paper xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to use that paper and it looks lovely with he little card.

    ReplyDelete