Pages

Saturday 17 September 2022

Two to Share

 I certainly seem to be having a run on making this style of card at the moment and I've made two very similar ones, both inspired by a YouTube demonstration from the talented Jo Rice.  I have the Forest Inn stamp which she used but sadly not the poppies so had to improvise.  I started by stamping two of the toadstools onto watercolour card - one was coloured using Inktense pencils and a water brush and the other with Polychromos pencils (no water needed).  Both of these cards are more of a CAS style than many of my designs which are often done on Gelli plate backgrounds - I like both styles and would find it difficult to decide which method I prefer.  Depends how the mood takes me I suppose😉.  Think I will have to get back to clearing my desk again and using up some of the 'stuff' which seems to pile up when my attention is elsewhere - Either these bits breed or someone is scattering leftovers 🤣🤣



Stamps and stencils - all  Lavinia Stamps


7 comments:

  1. I really do like this style of card with those great stenciled backgrounds and beautiful stamped and colored elements! NJ on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards, Val. I love the colours you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val,
    these are so wonderful and such fabulous designs also.
    Love the both stamped creations and the colours look so pretty.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Val - both of these Lavinia cards are stunners. Very inspiring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely Lavinia cards Val...I love the stencil backgrounds and your choice of colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! More Lavinia loveliness from you. These are both terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  7. More prettiness here Val and I particularly love the way you have done the background stencilling across the card, and all is so harmonious with the limited palette of colours you have used..beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete