Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2022

Special Delivery!

 Time to visit the Playground again and although we've just had two Christmas themed challenges, I've come up with another idea for a Christmas card even though 'anything goes' as long as Snippets are used. Apart from the white base card, everything else came from my various Snippets collections. The red layer was a fairly large snippet and I found two snippets of different Christmas papers and a piece of white which I cut with a curvy die.  Next I raided the smaller snippets collections to die cut the bicycle, tree and presents for this eco-friendly delivery.  The sentiment was one which I'd stamped and fussy cut last Christmas and not used (found in one of my pots of bits 'which will come in handy' sooner or later) 😉😉


Bicycle - Memory Box die
Tree and Presents - from a Sizzix Christmas Elf die set

4 comments:

  1. Great little christmas card Val...wish I could hop into your card and get cool...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a fun snippets card Val - as Len would say (accolade here) worthy of being shop-bought!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snippets card Val. Nice winter scene.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground in this heat! I'm making ice cream cocktails - come and nab one! xxx

    ReplyDelete