Pages

Friday 5 August 2022

Gelli Plate Play

 I have another card to share where I've used a gelli plate, this time stamping onto the plate before pulling a print.  The idea came from a video I'd watched quite a while ago and I don't seem to be able to find it again but think it was from Jo Rice on You Tube.  The round gelli plate was first inked using a couple of colours using a brayer and then the lower part had some colour added using a tree stamp.  Once the print had dried I used a circular paper mask before stamping the rest of the details


Stamps - from Lavinia stamps
Distress inks used on the gelli plate

PS - apologies, only just realised this post had no title (senior moment I guess)

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute with the bunny! I have yet to use a gelli plate but I really like what you're doing with yours! Great background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Val and a beautiful background...your little black rabbit just finishes the card off.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely delightful card using your gelli print and Lavinia stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete