Pages

Saturday 2 April 2022

Snowdrop Sympathy

 I've CASE'd a card posted recently by Liz (scroll down a bit to find her version) and she has also recently done something similar with another edger die.  Seeing her card reminded me that I'd purchased a papercut style edger die a fair time ago in the good old days when we could safely go to large craft fairs, but not until I dug mine out of retirement did I realise I had the self-same die she had used - good taste in dies obviously!!  I've also made my card as a Sympathy one but of course hope I won't need it - always handy to have a couple in reserve though.  Unusually for me I've actually cut into three whole new pieces of card for this one but of course doing so has left me with some very useful snippets for future use😉.  This type of card does really need to be quite simple and unadorned so thanks Liz for giving me the idea.


Card - two shades of green from Stampin' Up and cream pearlescent from Crafter's Compantion
Sentiment - die cut using Crafter's Companion die
Papercut - Snowdrops Papercut die from Creative Expressions

4 comments:

  1. Hi Val,
    This is such a beautiful die cut and just perfect for sympathy cards.
    I like your version with the different green background.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I reminded you to use your edger snowdrop die, Val. It really is a beautiful die and you've made a great card with it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is a very elegant sympathy card Val. Love the cool calming colour scheme. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect card for such a sad occasion....lovely snowdrop die Val

    Anne

    ReplyDelete