Pages

Thursday 31 March 2022

Daisies

A DL Daisy card to share today.  This one took a while to make because it entailed die cutting in several different colours so that I could piece the details all together to form the design - just as well I enjoy that sort of crafting 😉😉 but then if I didn't, I suppose I probably wouldn't do it.  As luck would have it I had some daisy patterned paper in my stash which I could use to back the whole design.   It's certainly a day for staying inside today because it is bitterly cold outside despite some sunshine - think they call it wind chill - brrr!!  Taking it fairly easy anyway because I had my Covid Spring booster jab last night - oops! might be giving my age away here 🤣 


Dies - Split Daisies from Tonic


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Val, I love how you've made the daisies. The patterned paper for the background is perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val,
    what a very wonderful card and I love your wonderful Daisy design.
    it goes perfectly with the DL style card and the colours are so fabulous too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very effective card Val...love the design and the colours..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and I can imagine just long it took for you to make it but it was well worth it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love daisies so this card real works for me! Not sure I have the patience you do for all that infilling!!! Hope no repercussions from jab xxx

    ReplyDelete