Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

Chicks Create a Scene

 Back again with some more chicks - this time in a little scene framed by an octagon.  Started with the frame and then cut a piece of white card using the same outer die.  This was then brushed with blue and green to form a background and the frame was added lining it up carefully. I then fiddled about for ages with chicks and other components until I'd found a scene which I thought was pleasing before sticking them down, finally adding a slightly larger brown octagon and putting it onto a kraft card blank. 


Octagon dies - Daisy Mae stitched octagon die set
Scene - Stampin' Up Hey Chick stamps and dies, also Hey Birthday Chick stamps (fussy cut) 

5 comments:

  1. Val your card made me smile its brilliant...I think you are enjoying using this set!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a chicken stamp in my stash. I have only ever used it once naughty me. I love this fun card you have created. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute backyard scene! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val

    What a great little scene you have created.

    Love how you have used your octagon dies.

    Hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I have some Daisy Mae dies but now want the octagon too.

    ReplyDelete