Pages

Thursday 11 February 2021

Note Cards

 Sorting through a box of miscellaneous card blanks I found some small tall cards and thought that they would be good to use as note cards.  Decided that if I worked on a few  ideas I could make them up in packs of six or so and they would make nice small gifts.  This is one of the first ideas I had - some partial inking through a stencil directly onto the card and then added some die cut words - simple 😉. Just have to get my thinking cap on for some other ideas.


Stencil - Berry from Lavinia Stamps
Words - Floral Gallery die set Stampin' Up

4 comments:

  1. Love the soft subtle background on your card Val....lovely card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Val, these will make perfect gifts.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgous note card, Val. I love the colours you've used. I recently bought this stencil but I haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful stencilled background and the die cut words look great over the top Val. x

    ReplyDelete