Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Snippets Challenge 145

My second sympathy card is also an entry for the Pixie Snippets challenge this week because apart from the background which is printed from a CD the remaining elements were all snipped from remnants of card found in my bits boxes (details below).  I keep on trying to use up the bits but the boxes never seem to contain any less although entering this challenge each week must help I'm sure.  There is a random draw each week in the playground and I've been lucky enough to have my name drawn out to win a prize of some dies to add to my growing collection.  Why not see if you can use up some of your snippets - there are some House Mouse stamps for a lucky winner this time around.


Background - Printed from Chocolate Baroque Essence of Nature CD
Sentiment - stamp from Clearly Besotted
Dies used - Tonic Silhouette Scenes set
Dragonflies - Couture Creations dies

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card and stunning background colours Val a perfect card for such a sad time...

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for such a sad occasion. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Val, it would do for lots of other occasions too. I love the die cut dragonflies.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great use of your snippets to make a card forca sad occasion although it would be good fro other occasions too
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your lovely die win at the Playground. THat is a super looking die and your card was so pretty too. Loving the background and all the elements on this card as well. Very soft & comforting, along with being so beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card for such a sad occasion. I love the dragonflies. Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really lovely card Val - soft and gentle.

    Many thanks for the great shout out - your prize should arrive today 'cos I posted it on Sunday afternoon :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete