Pages

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Male Cards

When looking through my box of cards I realised I was a bit short on ones suitable for sending to a man.  My followers will have realised that I am well into die cutting at the moment but sometimes I feel that the cards made using some of the more elaborate ones are perhaps more suited to send to ladies.  When I spotted this corner die I decided to use it for a plainer type of card but of course it could just as well be used with floral embellishments to make a prettier card.  That's what I really like about using dies - their versatility and the way they look so different depending on colours chosen and the way they can be combined with other elements.


Background - Corner lattice die by Papercraft (Robert Addams)
Circular dies - Spellbinders
Lattice strip - Cuttlebug die
Sentiment - Stamped and punched (Stampin' Up)
Image - Stampin' Up Wetlands stamp set

6 comments:

  1. This is very smart and as you say in a different colour with some flowers would look completely different. I'm liking the corner die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect male card Val those dies work so well together. The wetlands stamp set is my go to for male cards :-)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Val, beautiful die cutting and the the uncoloured inage suit the style so well.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snap Val we've both used our new die in our posts today....lovely mans card the Wetlands set is so versatile..great colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the new die and that lovely stamp. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brillianr card for a man and that's a very useful looking die. Lovely design as always Val.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete