Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

Bag in a Box

My friend Jill of Jills Quills and Jill Stamps Up very kindly let me have instructions for her bags in boxes which you can see on her blog.  Of course she said she looked forward to seeing what I made so here is my first one (so easy to make) and of course with a bit of calculation the size could be varied.  I used scraps of card from my stash and some double sided paper.  The flower was made using a large flower punch.


Paper - Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby collection
Flower - Stampin Up large flower punch
Tab - Stampin' Up tag punch
Border -Stampin' Up punch

5 comments:

  1. looks good val - seems a nice size for a couple of handcreams.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely these little gift bags Val love how you've decorated yours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - I love it Val, it looks great.
    The flower is gorgeous.
    Told you they were easy!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahha.....seems like you're hooked Val!!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty little bag for a gift! Anyone would be thrilled to receive one of these.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete