Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Flower Card

Flower cards are always popular so I used this hydrangea stamp from Stampin' Up to make a card to pop into my box.  Image coloured with Coloursoft pencils then die cut with Spellbinders circles for the layers and a Nellie scallop circle die.  Someone gave me a packet of pretty doilies so I used part of one with an apothecary accents die (Stampin' Up) along with two more of the paper clay roses and a simple greeting. Backing paper was from a freebie pad which came with a magazine. There seems to be no let up with the hot weather so I will be carrying on with 'light duties' as much as possible.


9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Val. I love hydrangeas and you have coloured it perfectly. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful lacey edge to your image panel & I absolutely love the way you used the doily for the design. The colours are lovely & fresh for this seasonal weather. Take care in the heat.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Val, the hydranga looks lovely in pink. Everything teams together so well.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val what a pretty card...love your use of the doily and your roses look very pretty. Think I need to add that set to my 'wish list'..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty!! Love that pretty stamp and that colour combination is so soft and pretty, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Val, I love all flowers. Your hydranga is so pretty. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully pretty card Val. Love your colours and the use of the doily and apothecary accents dies. Picked up my SU order from Jan today so hopefully will get to play with the paper clay and molds.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely one - I feel better about my SU haul now! Those clay flowers are very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Val I love the Lacey hydrangea and the pink with the green BP looks great

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete