Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Crystal Bracelet

Another quick post today showing a crystal bracelet based on a design shown in a recent issue of Bead magazine.  Today started off a touch frosty but with blue sky and sunshine - by lunchtime it had become very dark,  rained hard for quite a while and still looks very grey and dismal so indoors seems the best place to be. I hope those who had problems with Blogger have managed to solve them satisfactorily.  I had already switched to the new interface when it was offered as an option some while ago and have become used to it.


4 comments:

  1. Like you I'd also switched to the new interface & in fact now I much prefer it though I'm not amused by the Reader/Following function so took matters into my own hands & use RSS instead. We too have dull & wet. The patterning of your beads in the bracelet is so lovely & interesting - I love the colours you have used, I just sat & drank them in!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bracelet. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bracelet Val. I had not switched to the new blogger, but I think I've been switched now. So far no problems but we will wait and see. We had a lovely sunny morning and then rain this afternoon, and it looks as though it will be much of the same next week. Oh well there's always crafting :-)

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Val. I do like the pretty jewellery you create and this one is very much in my colours. Today has started damp and grey here ............... again :-(

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete