Pages

Friday 29 July 2011

Not More Owls!!

I don't want to hear any groans but I've used my owl punch again today - this time to adorn a mini milk carton which is just the right size for a small gift or a few chocolates (if they are tiny). I'm not getting on too well this week, the weather is so muggy and humid and when it's like that my brain - and the rest of me - slows down to almost stop which isn't good because I'm not the speediest of people at the best of times!!  We had some drizzly rain this morning but it doesn't seem to have cooled things down much even at night which means I don't sleep well either.  Sorry moan over.  The owl should make you smile.

7 comments:

  1. Val is this Super I love all your creations.

    Lovely Blog xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....this is lovely Val, I have just told Jenny that the milk carton die is on my list!!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a lovely owl, and just fits nicely. do think the milk carton is just too mini though, and have found a tutorial for a bigger version in the clear out - means measuring, but can't have everything! Don't care how many more owls, they're just cute, and worth the fiddly bits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and love the owls. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything's sticking to me too - even mislaid my colouring chart - & the builders arrive to gut the lounge on Monday!
    Love the owl - my owl stamp collection is still quite small but it groweth! Have a good weekend.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your owl cards Val and the milk carton, and at least they're not neglected or forgotten!!!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your OWL! ... where did you get the milk carton from? ....Great idea and on another post Val, you have used some Tim Holtz Tickets, got to have some of them .... where are they from please? Hugs E xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete