Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Tatty Teddy

Docrafts have just brought out a range of Papermania Tatty Teddy items which are quite appealing.  For my 'I-spy friend' (you know who you are) I didn't actually buy this stamp because it was free along with a small embossing folder on the front of their Creativity magazine.  He has been coloured with Copic pens and the image was cut out with a Nestabilities die.  Background paper is from the Pampered Pets range and the sentiment was a stamp from the freebie set.  Some natural coloured ribbon was coloured using the same Copic pen as I used on Teddy's nose and a Sizzix square lattice embossing folder (Stampin Up) was used on one of the layers.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card and so cute. I'm still waiting for my mag to arrive. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it came on the magazine Val (bet you bought something else when you got it though!).

    I love the card and its subtle colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goergeous suble colours .. I must get this mag! :))
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is soooo cute Val - I'm picking up my copy early in the week and can't wait to have a go with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Val he is just so cute...and I see you have used your new SU folder....pretty papers too. A really lovely card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Val, I love Tatty Ted.
    I have posted a short lesson for MCS on my blog for you and Christine, who also asked for tips.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete