Two posts in one day but I thought I'd post this card before anything else bad happens to it!! This one layer card challenge from Less is More has caused me such hassle this week you wouldn't believe. After having an idea my first attempt was a disaster - the masked circle was too large for the card; I'd chosen to use a stamp which didn't really work and the spongeing could have been better. The second attempt fared a little better until I somehow managed to get an inky mark on the 'white space' and of course for this challenge I couldn't hide it with a strategically placed flower or butterfly!! On the third attempt I decided I'd cracked it and then noticed the bottom corner of the card was slightly damaged and when I went back to the pack of cards some of the others are too which is annoying to say the least. I know the guidelines said 'no embossed lines' but I do hope it is allowed to cut off an edge of the card with a border punch - which is what I did eventually to overcome this last hiccup. Despite all these setbacks I did enjoy rising to this challenge and no-one said it was easy!!
The circle had inks applied with brushes through a circular mask placed off the edge (mask cut with Nestabilities die) The teazles were stamped and shadow stamped off the edge (Elusive Images stamp) and a simple word added (Stampin Up stamp).