Pages

Sunday 30 January 2011

Blog Award

I've just been tagged to receive my first blog award by my friend Anne - thanks very much.
There are a couple of conditions for the award

You have been TAGGED and want to participate? Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged

Dear bloggers:

The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light,
so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.

It is difficult to select a few from the many great blogs I follow and visit but please hop over to visit these which I have chosen to receive the Love award

Eileen
Chris
Sue
Max
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Hi Val, thank you for tagging me. I don't know how to link other people into my post. Or am I just being a bit thick? Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for tagging me. Don't know how to do the linking on my blog. I'm not very good on the computer. I might just be being a bit thick. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val - thanks for tagging me. Will endeavour to follow the instructions!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val, honoured to accept the tag! Thanks for thinking of me, ikki

    ReplyDelete