Pages

Saturday 13 November 2010

Vintage Vogue

It is inevitable when one has lots of stamps as I have that some (or many in my case) get neglected from time to time so I decided to dig out this Vintage Vogue set from Stampin Up and make a card. Background paper is also theirs and for the sentiment and corners  I used  SU punches. I masked an area with the cut out waste from a Nestabilities label before overstamping and adding the flowers. I stamped some extra flowers while I had the stamps out on my desk and these will need to be cut out at some time and used up (not left lying in a box unused!!).

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours on that Val, and a nice stamp set too.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Val....I love this set but like you it gets neglected... You have inspired me to use it again.


    Anne

    ReplyDelete