Pages

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Pollycraft Freebies Challenge

What's this you say - two posts in one day and includes stamping this time (at least digi stamping) which I've coloured using pencils. The folks over at Pollycraft are asking us to 'flash our freebies' that is use one of their many free digi images to make something and they will send entrants another freebie in return which we have to keep secret awaiting further instructions.  If you pop over to have a look you can read the full instructions.
Background  papers are from My Minds Eye in a pad which came free with Cardmaking and papercraft magazine this month - a  very nice free gift I thought. Daisies were punched using two sizes of punch and the leaves are made using an X-cut embossing leaf punch; I added some lace and gems together with a computer sentiment popped onto  Stampin Up punched ovals.

3 comments:

  1. Those papers are lovely. I bought the mag just for the papers. Love your little frog too. He's beautifully coloured.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I have the image and the papers haven't used either yet.x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that frog! and such pretty papers. I also like that leaf punch you have used, I have two others but not this one .. .. maybe I should go get it!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete