Pages

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Housework

Today's card actually doesn't have any stamping - I've so far resisted the temptation to buy the set of Born to Shop stamps but I did get some of the rub on transfers, one of which has been used on this card.  Background papers are Papermania from the Born to Shop and Summer Blooms ranges and the flower has been made using a Papermania flowers template to draw on the reverse of the papers and then cut out the flowers - a punched flower and some leaves have been added (X-cut punches). I hope you can forgive me for using the dreaded 'H' word in the title - probably the closest I will get to the word today!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice card like the papers you have used. I'll second that sentiment. x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card...great image might have to look out for these stamps!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card.. I saw these stamps on CC yesterday but managed to avoid temptation...for now!

    ReplyDelete