Pages

Saturday 3 July 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge 25

The latest challenge from Bah Humbug is 'less is more' which I've interpreted as meaning a simple elegant card.  I must say I found it really difficult to resist the urge to add some embellishments to the finished card!  I used a large bauble stamp from Papermania which appeared before last Christmas and just as quickly disappeared - I and I'm sure many other people searched in vain to buy one. Luckily I spotted it earlier this year and quickly snapped one up because I liked it so much.  I simply stamped with Versamark ink pad and gold embossed on cream card, added a narrow red border and mounted it onto a plain green card - definitely 'less is more' I would say.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely elegant card... Love that stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so elegant - a beautiful card.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card , I too have this stamp from last year ,but I have not used it yet. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Val

    Oh this is just perfect for our challange. Your card is elegant and stunning with a fabulous stamped image and gorgeous Chrismassy colours.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete