Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Pansy


Well another bright and sunny day here and it still feels very warm - I'm posting reasonably early today as I wouldn't want to cause another panic LOL!! This card uses the build a pansy design stamp set from Papermania and the layers have been stamped, coloured with Copics then cut out and layered up to form the flower. Their latest one in the series is a sunflower which I'm just itching to try. Background paper was some from my stash which was given away with a magazine a while ago and I doodled round the edge. Fiskars punched strip, ribbon and a greeting using a Nellies die.
I have to stay in this morning to await redelivery of something 'too large for my letterbox' - I hope it is something crafty!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats pansy stamp is certainly of pretty one.
    Hope your package was worth waiting in for..lOl..lOl

    Anne

    ReplyDelete