Pages

Thursday 15 September 2022

Stamping

 Another inked and stamped card today, made for a friend's birthday and as I know she has now received it I can share it with you.  Again I've used one of my Gelli plate backgrounds using cream card rather than white.  Not much more to say about this one really - you can see that I've stamped the fairy in black and her wings were brushed over with Wink of Stella clear although sadly this doesn't show up in the picture as well as it does in real life.  Dandelions were stamped using green ink and coloured using pencils and the rest of the foliage was first and second generation stamping in various colours to tone with the background.


Stamps from Lavinia
Background - Distress inks and Brusho powders on circular Gelli plate
Inks for stamping - Versafine Claire
Colouring - Faber Castel Polychromos pencils

7 comments:

  1. I just love what you've been doing with your gelli plate and all these wonderful cards you're coming up with! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val,
    another beautifully stamped Lavinia design card.
    Love the background created with your gelli plate.
    Your colouring of it looks stunning and I love the sentiment used.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Val! When I “winked” my deer, carefully painting little bits, I realised I was using a new inactivated one, and had to do it again 😂😂😂 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, the arrangement of the flora is wonderful. A magical card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Val..love the background you made using your geli plate.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Val, I really must get my Gel plates out and use them more.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You obviously love your Lavinia stamps as every card you make it really pretty and beautifully designed. I particularly love the dandelions, and the fill in stamping using lots of pretty flowers and foliage works brilliantly Val. x

    ReplyDelete