Pages

Sunday 13 March 2022

Flower Fairies

Last week seems to have flown by since I last shared a card here but I've been in stitching mode, making a bag and also finishing off a quilt which was started a while ago.  It is always a good feeling to clear up some 'works in progress'.  I have a good sized shelf lined with a variety of craft CD's and DVD's most of which haven't been used for ages and this Flower Fairy one must have been sitting there for about 10 years or more and in fact I wasn't even sure if it would still work with Windows 10 because I've discovered that some of my collection now seem to be obsolete in that respect.  Sad really but I think I'm going to have to work through them and discard those that no longer function but at least it will make space for a bit more tidying up of crafty 'stuff'.  I chose a fairy design and matching papers which were printed and then I found some card to tone and set about putting this card together, added a little sentiment and that's it done.  Mind you there were 6 images to a page so I still have another five to use - must try not to leave them languishing in my oddments box for too long 😉


Image and papers - Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies CD
Sentiment - Computer generated and punched with Stampin' Up punches (retired)
Square dies - Tonic

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Val, a trip down memory lane. don't forget that you can sometimes access the artwork on CD's and use in a graphics rpogram like MCS.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete