Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Simply Stampin' Colour Challenge 56

Again I've had to improvise a bit with the colours for this Simply Stampin' Challenge this week (I had the soft suede card).


Background paper is from Stampin' Up and their cupcake stamp set and matching punch have been used along with a Sizzix (SU) tag die and SU punches for the greeting.  The pink border is a Martha Stewart punched strip which has been layered onto some soft suede card.  The large die cut shape is a Sizzix (SU) topnote die which has been embossed with some gems added.


8 comments:

  1. nice combination Val, and the colours look great to me! still trying to find a colour match for a couple of the colours, to say nothing of an idea...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink and brown together in this Val, not colours that I would normally think to put together. You've made a great card with the colours you were given.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super idea to decorate the embossing with those gems - looks like those bits of angelica that you can get - come to think of it more like Turkish Delight. Super way of assembling all those colours into a coherent whole.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours Val, love that cupcake punch!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great variety of die cut and punched items! I'm sure I ate this exact cupcake this afternoon, Beautiful card, THanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin'
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, I love the blue die accent. Thank you for joining us at Simply stampin' this week. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Val these colours are so pretty together...love your card particularly the diamond embossing, I could eat that cake right now!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one! I really like the cross hatch effect on the top note! Really pretty card! Thanks for joining in the SSC! xx

    ReplyDelete