Pages

Friday 16 July 2010

Concentric Circles

I got the idea for this card from the latest Creativity magazine - I've used the X-cut shape cutting system to cut the circles using double sided paper folded back to show the alternate sides. I've had this system for ages (I think it has gone through a couple of colour changes since I bought mine) but like other things, I don't seem to have actually used it for ages. The rose is from a set of self adhesive Bloomin' Lovely paper flowers by Papermania and a few peel-offs complete this card.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of this card Val very effective and a good choice of colours.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty card, and I like the layout very much. Thanks for being number one on my forgotten friday idea! Hope to see you back next week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete