I have a card to share today on which I've used a sticker for the main feature. There are quite a few stickers available at present, of various types but mostly they are really cute images and because a kind friend gifted me some to try I've been having a play. This little bug with a daisy was an obvious choice because I have some patterned paper which features daisies. The sticker itself was adhered to a piece of vellum which seems to be a good choice when it comes to peeling off the adhesive layer which could possibly damage some ordinary card (the adhesive is quite sticky and not always the easiest to peel away). The card was assembled by cutting a circular aperture into a square of card, popping the image behind and adding a matching frame for added interest. A die cut sentiment and a few toning gems completed the design.
Daisy sticker - gift from a friend (unbranded, possibly from Temu)
Background Paper - downloaded and printed (from Buddly Crafts)
Sentiment - an old one from Crafters Companion

No comments:
Post a Comment