Pages

Saturday, 10 October 2026

Allsorts Challenge #860

It's the turn of Liz to set the challenge theme this time at Allsorts and she would like to see what you can make with more than one fold.  Prizes of a stamp set and also something from Stix 2 - full details on the Allsorts blog post. 

I must admit this theme rather took me out of my comfort zone which is a good thing - right? After having a trawl around Pinterest and You Tube I eventually came up with this Z-fold card which is fairly straightforward.  I had some nice snowy designer papers which I trimmed to size before stamping, colouring and die cutting the penguins for a winter scene.  No sentiment added as yet but I guess it says Christmas anyway.  Time to get folding to see what ingenious folded cards you can make for our challenge theme.


Designer Paper - from Temu
Penguins - Waddling in from Stamp Addiction UK

10 comments:

  1. It is Val, admit I need to be stretched as well. Love Penguins and these are so very sweet.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun fold card, gotta love a penguin (or 4!)

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this cute penguin card. Great z-fold shape too. The papers are perfect for the penguin friends. Happy Saturday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, Val. The penguin scene you’ve created is just perfect for this fold. Hope you enjoyed being taken out of your comfort zone.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a sweet card with the penguins and they look right at home on your great fold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, like your fold and your penquin scene is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sweet and a beautiful fancy fold for the little penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet penguins on your fancy fold!
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those penguins are having fun for sure! Great card Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cute penguins and the paper is perfect as the backdrop! x

    ReplyDelete