Pages

Friday, 25 September 2026

Rudolph Days September 2026

I was delighted when I was invited to be a Guest Designer for the current Rudolph Days challenge and this is the card which I made.  I've seen several cards using a large 'JOY' die which I don't have at present but I do have a set of large individual alphabet dies which I've owned for many years so I cut out the letters and popped them into an embossing folder to add some texture to the silver card.  The cute penguin is a downloaded digital stamp which has been resized and printed before fussy cutting to add to the design.  Some patterned paper from my stash and a scattering of die cut snowflakes complete this card.  Making cards for this challenge each month is an excellent way of making sure you have a selection of cards in hand ready for the end of the year.

Happy Rudolph Days to all 


Alphabet dies - unbranded
Penguin - Waddles drawn by Louise Dunne, digi image from Craft Addiction UK

No comments:

Post a Comment