The card I'm sharing today was made using another of the large stamps from my recent Creative Stamping magazine purchase. I'm really pleased I managed to get hold of these designs and I can see they are going to brought out quite often and for different occasions.. This was stamped onto a piece of cream card which had been smooshed with two colours of Distress ink. Colour was added to the watch and flowers using pencils and a damp paint brush. I also stamped, coloured and fussy cut a couple of butterflies from the same stamp set. I then used a die set to cut out the panel with its matching frame background. I've not added a sentiment for the time being, mainly because I couldn't really decide on a suitable one.
Stamps - from Creative Stamping magazine (designed by Francoise Read)
Frame and Panel - Roadway Vista design by Aall & Create
Colouring - Inktense Pencils and damp paintbrush
Background - Distress ink pads

No comments:
Post a Comment