Pages

Thursday, 2 July 2026

Postage Theme

 I've had a play with my postage style die and this is the result using a selection of small stamps which I've had for a very long time.  I decided to go down the monochrome route here which I feel suits the images..


Postage die - unbranded from Amazon - I think (had it a while)
Stamps - from Chocolate Baroque designed by Glenda Waterworth 
Birthday Sentiment - from a recent Craft Addiction UK stamp set

7 comments:

  1. What a great looking card Val. Love the tiny images set within the postage stamp areas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a lovely die to show off those little stamped images, a fabulous monochrome card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works so nicely in the mono colours Val, have a postage die yet to be used.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val
    What a great set of stamps for using on your postage stamp layout.
    I love the look you have created by not stamping in black. Everything matches perfectly!
    Have a great day.
    Love and hugs
    Jules Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool monochrome card Val, the small curiosities stamps really suit the postage die x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, very elegant too

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great, your choice of stamps being perfect for the little postage apertures.

    ReplyDelete