The theme for the latest Tag-along and ATC challenge is **your favourite colour** which I have to admit is a bit of a difficult one for me because there are so many lovely colours all around us that I find it difficult to settle on one which I'd prefer above all others. I think a lot depends on the occasion or situation but one colour which I always think of as being cheerful and happy is perhaps a nice sunny yellow so that's what I've chosen as the background for this ATC. The small card was trimmed from a snippet which was in my box of inky play backgrounds and I've simply added a couple of die cuts to make this, adding a small label which I produced on the computer. Just a bit of fun really but I guess it fits the theme.
Frame - an unbranded die from a set of three in different sizes
Cat - die from a 'mixed bag' of random unbranded dies which I purchased a couple of years back
Label - produced using MS Word

Very funky ATC Val - I love the bright smooshy background, it sets of your silhouette die cuts perfectly xx
ReplyDeleteLove that cat die and the words you created are purr-fect for it! Also love the sunshine yellow of the background - definitely cheerful.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sarn xxx
Lovely summery background for your quirky cat! xxx
ReplyDeleteYour with my hubby on colour Val and agree it' always adds a happy feel plus so very striking offset with black. Lovely to see you as always at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge. thank you.
ReplyDeleteB x
For years I never liked to use yellow - but that all changed somehow. I certainly love what you have done here and that cute die cut and words. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATCs).
ReplyDeleteHi Val
ReplyDeleteMy favourite colour changes from day to day - I now even like green which was a colour I disliked even as a child.
A great ATC and I love the caption. My son and his wife have two black rescue cats. This would make them smile too.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
Smashing make, loving your choice of the bright yellow background
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
Kathyk